Content produced, integrated, managed
Need content? Maybe web video, tutorials, podcasting set up, copy writing or a regular feed?
Or perhaps you want to syndicate my blog for your PC magazine? Hey, let’s talk!
Here’s what I do…
As a broadcaster, I used to write copy and produce radio and TV. Online, I embed and produce.
- Audio and video production
- video tutorials
So you read and like my blog? Give me a credit, the content is yours to use. For free. That’s the copy, the video tutorials, the images, the lot. Why? Marketing. You’re a magazine, offline? Same applies.
I write on the following subjects. Rarely seriously, but I may be persuaded…
- Web * From how-to’s for inexperienced surfers to technical know-hows about computer mumbo-jumbo. Plus, plenty of screaming about Internet Explorer 6.
- Content * Making it, marketing it, the best of it.
- PC * Optimising your machine, tips, tricks and lots of tweaks.
- Politics. Hey, don’t get me started. OK, there’s a satirical blog coming online in 2009, so if you’re interested let me know and I’ll send a link.
- Showbiz ** Er, politics is showbiz, no?
- Home improvement ** Call me diverse. I renovate property for fun. Scratch that, it used to be fun.
* Featured on this site’s blog, which also has video tutorials.
** For the BBC, Bloomberg TV, MTV and a bunch of radio stations in the US and UK.
*** Featured on the ICI Dulux website, for instance.
Content management systems
Systems implemented, seamlessly, to create, deliver and manage your website media.
- podcast setup
- Youtube/Vimeo/Viddler video
- admin and encoding
- content updates
- ad revenue administration